GROWFORD Institute offers its users a range of products and services.
The priority is to study global financial and economic processes affecting Ukraine, assess threats and new opportunities and identify optimal ways for rapid innovative development of the country.
For macro-regulatory bodies:
- for central banks - development of monetary policy strategies, optimization of exchange rate policy, as well as liquidity management policy of the banking system.
- study of budget policy and public debt management.
- development of strategies to optimize public debt management.
- development of state programs and bills.
- economic-mathematical modeling and forecasting of financial, monetary and economic processes for decision-making on macro-regulation.
- preparation of analytical reports and reviews in various financial and economic areas.
- development of optimal strategies for the development of individual areas and the economy as a whole.
- analysis of monetary and exchange rate policies of central banks and the state of money markets.
- analysis of the state of the banking system and individual banks, risk assessment.
For corporate governance bodies:
- preparation of analytics for decision-making at the level of corporate governance.
- creation of business models and development strategies of companies.
- development of models of optimal financial management.
For universities and think tanks, For the population
GROWFORD Institute offers cooperation in research and educational projects, international and regional conferences, seminars, round tables.